- About Cynthia Jabar
- Web Literacy, Girls & Teaching Kids To Code
- Storytelling Empathy: A Literacy Of Kindness
- Transmedia Storytelling Resources
- Raising Readers Literacy Collaboration
- Digital Literacy Collaborations + Transmedia Explorations
- Diverse & Inclusive Picture Books: Reading Lists & Resources
Thursday, September 2, 2010
HECK YEAH! A FUN PENGUIN/PERIGEE COLORING BOOK
I got to do some REALLY FUN loose doodling and work with author Leslie Kimmelman and editor Meg Leder at PENGUIN/PERIGEE BOOKS on this.
I LOVE THE NEW BABY AT MY HOUSE,,, MOST OF THE TIME, is a coloring book that invites older siblings to take an active role with "fun, sassy, hands-on, fill-in-the-blank pages and drawing areas."
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment